Join us for an interactive session on Transforming Businesses through Supply Chain Sustainability on 7th June at swissnex India.
Mr. Luke Wilde, Global Executive Director, twentyfifty Ltd.
Mr. Rishi Sher Singh, Associate Director, twentyfifty Ltd.
twentyfifty Ltd. builds capacity of enterprises to lead change that serve both business and society, through implementation of responsible sourcing programs, human rights due diligence and developing manager’s skills and knowledge with regards to understanding social impact. It has a presence in Switzerland, India, the UK and Germany and has worked with the Swiss government on various projects.
- Welcome: Mr Sebastien Hug, CEO, swissnex India & Consul General of Switzerland, Bangalore
- Drivers for Responsible Business Practices and related National Action Plan (NAP): Mr. Luke Wilde, CEO, twentyfifty
- Drivers in India for Responsible Business Practices (Supply chains/ Due Diligence process gaps/ Opportunities): Mr. Rishi Sher Singh – Associate Director, twentyfifty
- Transparency, Corruption & Privac – Linkages with risks in Supply Chains: Mr. Luke Wilde, CEO, twentyfifty
- Exchange of Ideas
- Concluding Remarks: Mr. Abubaker Koya, President Swiss Indian Chamber of Commerce India – South
- Working Lunch