swissnex India and Pro Helvetia – Swiss Arts Council brought new and exciting Swiss games and game developers to the biggest gathering of gamers in India – NASSCOM Game Developer Conference (GDC), Pune.
We kicked off with a workshop by Swiss game designer Chris Solarski on 5th November at Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA). A ‘Swiss Gaming Pavillion’ was be set up at the Westin Hotel, Pune on 6th and 7th November, showcasing some exciting and innovative games.
The games presented at the Swiss Gaming Corner –
1. Antyz, The Odyssey of Time by DNA Studios
2. Schlicht by Mr. Whale’s Game Service
3. FAR by Mr. Whale’s Game Service
4. Metamorphose by Aprobado studio
5. Violet – pale noise by Melanie Vetterli
6. OKO and Mikma by Nadezda Suvorova
7. First Strike by Blindflug Studios
8. Mulkin by Fabian Brunner, Dominik Troxler
Participants at NASSCOM GDC