– Exhibiting prototype/product in the biggest B2B medical equipment exhibition in India
– Visits and interactions with key opinion leaders in the medtech and healthcare field
– Building relationships with potential local partners and customers
– Adapting a business model, product or service to the Indian market
– Gaining a solid understanding of India’s medtech opportunities and ecosystem
Medicall is the largest medical equipment exhibition in India. The 2016 edition had 750 exhibitors and 15,000 visitors. Visitor profile statistics show that 37% were dealers, distributors, importers, manufacturers and 30% were doctors and hospital owners. Startup tour participants will have the opportunity to gain a comprehensive insight of the Indian medical sector; showcase products directly to medical community and connect with the right people for successfully entering the market.
For the 2017 Mumbai edition of Medicall, swissnex India will host a stall / booth to showcase participant Swiss startup products or prototypes.
Meet the innovators
Akshay Kumar Ahuja, scientist from Tissue Biology Research Unit, University Children’s Research Hospital Zurich working on lab grown skins for human skin defects.
Susanne Emonet, VP Sales and Marketing, Abionic creating IVD diagnostic tool that shows results in as little as 5 minutes for diverse types of medical conditions, incl. sepsis.
Marcos Garcia Pedaraza is the co-founder of ReflectUS, improving diagnosis for breast cancer based on an add-on for conventional ultrasound equipment.
Joaquin Azpilicueta is the CEO of EP Solutions, innovating with non-invasive diagnostics and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
Prof. Enrico Maria Staderini is the founder of Medtechaholic and Professor at HEIG-VD Western Switzerland University of Applied Sciences, the startup provides biomedical technology solutions for medical devices in electrophysiology, neurophysiology and pneumology.