Junior Project Manager-Healthtech (Internship)
Junior Project Manager Healthtech
Employer: swissnex India, Consulate General of Switzerland
Duration : 1 year | From : 15 January 2019 | Workplace : Bangalore
The mission of swissnex India is to promote Swiss excellence in science, education, and innovation and to collaborate on the international activities of Swiss partners and organizations of higher learning and research. We are seeking to appoint an enterprising Junior Project Manager to join our committed team.
If you are someone that thrives in an exciting environment where taking initiative, being a learner, communicator and doer are a requirement, we would be glad to have you in our team. swissnex India is expanding its efforts in healthtech to build platforms that would help Swiss partners engage with the Indian innovation ecosystem.
The Junior project manager will work closely with Senior Manager – Healthtech and Innovation. You can expect to work on digital health, medtech, robotics etc.
- Gaining work experience in an international and highly dynamic environment (English as official working language)
- Connecting with innovation ecosystem in India and Switzerland
- Developing networking and project management skills
- Interaction and learning from a dynamic team with varied experiences and backgrounds
- Office located in the heart of the vibrant city of Bangalore, South India
Proactive internal and external communication and collaboration
- Understand the objectives and specific requirements from Swiss partners
- Coach and prepare actively the different stakeholders prior, during and after visit
- Manage regular communication and follow-ups between the different parties
- Leverage effectively swissnex India’s network and team
Identification of relevant stakeholders in the Indian ecosystem for Swiss partners to collaborate with (startups, corporates, regulators, thought leaders…)
- Relevant matchmaking with Swiss partners’ objectives, needs, business models and aspirations
- Understanding and aligning expectations of Indian and Swiss stakeholders
Planning for projects and administration
- Planning and execution for content, logistics and in-house and external platforms surrounding innovation mandates
- Monitoring and executing end-to-end administrative tasks (CRM, budgeting and financials)
- Masters degree in deep technology
- Work experience (example: internship) in a global environment / Masters from a foreign university is an asset
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; further languages are a plus
- Open-minded and outgoing personality
- Able to take direction and work in a team-environment but self-motivating
- Flexible for occasional evening or weekend assignments
Application deadline 23rd November 2018
Please submit your application with CV and letter of motivation. Application without a motivation letter will not be considered. Forward it electronically to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after closing of the application deadline.