AIT is one of the most successful running partnerships, between the Indian and the Swiss governments implemented by DST (Department of Science and Technology, India) and SERI (State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation, Switzerland).
AIT in a nutshell
The mission of AIT is to help researchers, take the plunge into entrepreneurship, by building a bridge from academia to industry, through a 1-week intense training camp in India, followed by another week in Switzerland.
Who is AIT for?
Swiss and Indian researchers who are passionate about pursuing entrepreneurship.
How do researchers benefit from the AIT India Camp?
- Knowledge Sessions – Experience the entrepreneurial journey through the eyes of established entrepreneurs and innovators. Sessions on market-strategy, patent-strategy, introduction to the indian market, etc.
- Pitches – by the participants. Over and again, to different audiences, till you reach perfection. Final pitch serves as introduction to selected invited guests from industry.
- One-to-one Connects – Ample opportunities to connect with the leading experts in the industry – domain-specific mentors, VCs, corporate R&D and business development heads.
- Industry Immersion – visits to various accelerators/ incubators and tech-industries to watch entrepreneurship in action and hear from innovation experts.
AIT in the news
The concept of AIT piqued the interest of many Swiss and Indian online media. Here’s a few;
AIT 2019 Winners story
Recap: Fifth edition of AIT
Grand Finale of the AIT Program – startupticker.ch
Sie wollen die Welt erobern und starten einmal in Schlieren (German)- NZZ
Watch videos from the previous editions of AIT.
Want to be part of AIT 2019? Talk to us…
AIT 2019 India camp is scheduled for the third week of September.
- 15th – 17th September in Mumbai
- 18th – 21st September in Bangalore