Junior Manager – Communications
Jr. Manager – Communications
Duration: 9 Months (start in June 2018)
Experience required: 0-2 years
- Liase with the projects team in understanding the communication requirements
- Draft clear, concise content
- Strategise and create campaigns and communication collaterals for events (Presentations, posters, emailers, etc.)
- Create web pages for events (Training will be provided for particular platforms in use)
- Assist in managing Social Media accounts for swissnex India (Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube)
- Assist in liaising with partners, sponsors and vendors, especially for communication materials
- Assist in setting up events/ exhibitions
- Continuous learning, exposure to people and networks in the areas of innovation, science and higher education
- Compensation at par with industry standards
- Being part of a multicultural, growing team; an international workspace in the heart of Bangalore
… in short, a great place to work!
Requirements and profile
swissnex India is an annex of the local Consulate General of Switzerland. Therefore, the following conditions and requirements of the Swiss Department of Foreign Affairs apply for our internship positions:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Literature, Journalism, and Mass Communication
- A go-getter, open-minded and a self-motivator. Should be a good team player
- Superior written and oral English language skills
- Interest for interdisciplinary projects
- Flexible for occasional evening or weekend assignments
- One year of prior work experience in a Communication or Editorial role, would be a plus
|Must have:||Good to have:|
|Experience in content writing and website management.
The candidate will be required to manage WordPress platforms (training can be provided)
|Knowledge of design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, etc., would be plus|
|Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)||Event photography skills|
|Vendor management skills (for photography, videography, printing)|
Please apply at https://swissnexindia.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01wbv on this page and submit your CV and motivation letter (mandatory)* and portfolio (optional) until the 4th May 2018.
* Please note that applications without motivation letters shall not be considered.